1. Authors and Authors responsibilities
- No fees are required for manuscript processing. Once the article is accepted, authors should pay the publication fee.
- Authors are obliged to participate in peer review process.
- All authors have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- List of references, financial support.
- Forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
2. Peer-review process：
Manuscripts submitted for publication in Mechanics in Engineering are subjected to single blind peer-review. Authors can receive advice from experts in the field. Reviewer’s judgments should be objective and have no conflict of interests.
Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
Manuscripts under review should be treated confidentially.
3. Publication ethics：
-Editors Adopt academic misconduct detection system to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- Under any circumstances, the journal’s publisher or editors shall deal with any academic misconduct seriouly.
- editors are always willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
- Corrections and Retractions
If there is suspicion of misbehavior or alleged fraud, the journals and/or Publisher will carry out an investigation following COPE guidelines. If, after an investigation, there are valid concerns, the authors concerned will be contacted under their given email address and given an opportunity to address the issue. Depending on the situation, this may result in the journal and/or Publisher’s implementation of the following measures, including, but not limited to:
If the manuscript is still under consideration, it may be rejected and returned to the author.
If the article has already been published online, depending on the nature and severity of the infraction:
an erratum/correction may be placed with the article.
an editor’s note or editorial expression of concern may be placed with the article.
or, in severe cases, retraction of the article may occur.
The reason will be given in the published erratum/correction, editor’s note, editorial expression of concern, or retraction notice. Please note that retraction means that the article is maintained on the platform watermarked “retracted” and the explanation is provided in a note linked to the watermarked article.
The author’s institution may be informed.
A notice of suspected transgression of ethical standards in the peer review system may be included as part of the author’s and article’s bibliographic record.
4. You can find all the journal’s articles at http://lxsj.cstam.org.cn/CN/1000-0879/home.shtml or https://www.cnki.net/ in the event the journal is no longer published.
No content published by the journals may be reproduced or abridged without authorization. Please do not use or copy the layout and design of the journals without permission.
All articles published represent the opinions of the authors, and do not reflect the official policy ofThe Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics or the Editorial Board, unless this is clearly specified.